Racetech RT4119HRW Racing Seat
$1,990.00 – $2,225.00
Building upon the successful 129 series, Racetech offers the same ergonomic form and incredible features, but in a lighter and more affordable package. Used by many professional teams at both national and international level. There are now four sizes available; standard, wide, tall and wide-tall. Customize your seat further with low base cushions or add side cushions for support in the thigh area. The 119 series seats are compliant with FIA 8855-1999 standards *.
|Model||Material||FIA 8855||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Mount Width||Shell Weight||Total Weight|
|dimensions in cm||weights in kg|
Brackets and Mounting:
– Side mount to the floor using Racetech RTB1009M 5mm aluminium brackets (please tick the box above when ordering)
– Back mount using RTB2115B in conjunction with RTB2005C. RTB2115B is a 5mm aluminium bracket which bolts directly to the shoulder beam of the seat. The RTB2005C clamps bolt to the RTB2115B (once holes have been drilled) and come in 3 variants; either a 11/2(38mm), 15/8 (41mm) or 13/4 (45mm) ID to suit the rollcage tube diameter in your vehicle. Please select your preferred clamp diameter above when ordering.
* To comply with FIA 8855-1999, the 119 series seats (except the RT4119HRW) must be back-mounted to the rollcage at shoulder level. Back-mounting can be achieved using parts RTB2115B and RTB2005C, see instructions here. Back-mounting improves seat strength and stability during an impact, increases driver ‘feel’ and reduces driver fatigue, see the video here.
Standard, Wide, Tall, Wide and Tall
|Add Side Brackets||
None, RTB1009M – pair (+$150.00)
|Add Back Brackets:||
RTB2115B (+$85.00), RTB2005C38 – 38mm pair (+$140.00), RTB2005C41 – 41mm pair (+$140.00), RTB2005C45 – 45mm pair (+$140.00)
|Add Ram Air Kit:||
None, Ram Air Ducting Kit (+$145.00)
- Part #: 13.01.10072Brand: Essex & AP Racing
Complete front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit fits all variants of the Porsche 981 (2013-2016) Boxster and Cayman, except for the GT4. Also fits 718 Boxster S & Cayman S.
- Features AP Racing CP9661 Radi-CAL six piston calipers
- Eliminates need to remove caliper for pad change
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- 355x32mm, 72 vane AP Racing disc
- Saves 2 to 10 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM S brakes depending on application
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook Disc Pair (Front 410x36mm)- Porsche 981 GT4 PCCBPart #: 13.01.20029 Brand: Essex & AP RacingEssex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook front iron disc pair for 981 GT4 to replace PCCB discs.
- 16.14" x1.40" (410mm x 36mm)
- Huge increase in airflow, cooling capacity, and durability vs. OEM PCCB discs
- Drastically less expense long-term running costs vs. PCCB
- Compatible with the standard front 981 GT4 pad shape used in OEM iron system
- Over twice as many internal cooling vanes as the OEM PCCB's
- Weighs almost the same as the OEM 380x34mm iron discs, despite much larger size
- Designed for: Club racing, time trial, autoX, HPDE
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, no modifications required
- Ultralight, fully floating, anodized billet aluminum hat with float control/anti-rattle clips