Porsche 991 and 991.2 Turbo/Turbo S – 200 Cell Sport Cats (for use with OEM or CAPRISTO ECE Muffler)
- Porsche 991 Turbo & Turbo S – 200 Cell Sport Cats
Made of T309 (1.4828) Grade Stainless Steel and Hand-polished to a mirror finish. These High Performance Sports Catalytic Converters feature 200 cell per square inch substrate fashioned from the highest quality materials currently available designed to improve air flow for your vehicle and increase performance.
Made of T309 (1.4828) Grade Stainless Steel and Hand-polished to a mirror finish.
These High Performance Sports Catalytic Converters feature 200 cell per square inch substrate fashioned from the highest quality materials currently available designed to improve air flow for your vehicle and increase performance.
The cell count of a catalytic substrate refers to the number of holes per square inch and is a direct indication of the flow capabilities of that substrate. The lower the count of holes the bigger the hole need to be to fill one square inch, a bigger hole subsequently flows more exhaust gasses.
All of this High flow will not help if the substrate is ‘squeezed’ into to small a diameter can or pipe. For this reason, CAPRISTO Sports Cats come packaged in 5.2 inch packages to maximize exhaust gas flow and operation of the valved exhaust system.
The CAPRISTO valved exhaust system helps low rpm torque by providing back pressure in the exhaust, and raises temperature for good catalytic converter operation. While in the open valve condition for high rpm, it takes full advantage of the free flow characteristics of the CAPRISTO Sport Cats optimizing the high energy exhaust at the ideal temperature and back pressure to maximize performance.
These catalytic converters can be easily fitted to a CAPRISTO exhaust systems or any system that fits directly to the OEM exhaust.
*Recommended For Off-Road and Track Use Only*
Replacing Your OEM Catalytic Converter/s may trigger a CEL (Check Engine Light).
This Package Includes:
– Porsche 991.2 GT3RS Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tip for OEM Muffler
The perfect finishing accent for your Capristo-equipped GT3RS, or just add some extra flair to your OEM Muffler.
***The Anodized Alloy inner is available in custom colors, please specify when ordering***
*designed to be installed directly into existing OEM mounting points*
- Porsche 991 GT3 Valved Exhaust System
- Porsche 991 GT3 High Flow Headers
- Porsche 991 GT3 200 Cell Cats
- Porsche 991 GT3 Underbody Carbon Engine Cover
- Programmable Remote Kit (CES-3)
- In-house made aircraft mandrel-bend corner pipes with sound active valves
- CNC machined exhaust-to-transmission bracket
- OEM GT3 tips or TPC Racing Stainless Exhaust Tips
- Not Included: OEM GT3 muffler (straps, side flanges and gaskets)
- Porsche 997 Turbo/Turbo S/GT2/GT2 RS Valved Exhaust System
- Cat Delete Test Pipes
- Ceramic Coated Exhaust Tips
- CES-3 Programmable Remote