- This is for the Porsche 911 model 991 having the on-board Porsche Control System (aka Porsche Sport Exhaust Option).If you don’t have the Sports Exhaust Option you can buy a programmable remote here.
The iconic CAPRISTO Valved Exhaust System offers the best of both worlds through its capability to produce an aggressive exhaust note under acceleration, and a more subdued sound for city driving. At lower engine speeds and during cruise operation the valves are closed and produce a deeper exhaust note. At wide-open throttle the valves open, releasing the full symphony of the engine.
The opening or closing of the CAPRISTO valves are controlled by the engine ECU, therefore working in the same way that the original exhaust was designed to function. The OEM vacuum pipes fit directly into the CAPRISTO valve system.
Alternatively, you could fit the CES-3 Programmable Control Module for the exhaust valves, which would provide the ability to open and close the valves at a touch of a button. In the closed condition control is returned to the engine ECU.
CAPRISTO Exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3D Laser-Scanning, CAD Design, Digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade T309 (1.4828) Stainless Steel and hand polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in F1).
- Porsche 997 Turbo/Turbo S Facelift Valved Exhaust System
- Porsche 997 Turbo/Turbo S Facelift 200 Cell Cats
- CES-3 Programmable Remote
- The first is a cruise mode in which the valves will open later and at higher exhaust pressure levels.This allows for a quieter and more comfortable drive.
- The second is a sport mode which allows a quicker opening of the valves for a more aggressive style of driving.
- The third mode leaves the valves in the open position. This is oriented towards track use where higher rpm and constant full throttle application requires a freeflow of exhaust gases.
- Porsche 987 Boxster Mk1 Valved Exhaust System
- 200 Cell High Flow Catalytic Converters
- High Flow Headers
- Programmable Remote Control (CES-3)
- Polished Tips