981/GT4 COBB Accessport ECU Tuner
$1,295.00 – $1,795.00
981 Cayman/Cayman S/GT4
“Before getting this tune, I thought about trading the car for a spider or the new 718 turbo s, which I have driven. Those cars have a lot about them to like as well, but at this point I’m glad I didn’t trade. I would miss the sound of that flat 6. Surprising how much more acceleration I’m getting in the mid to upper rpm range. Great work, Love the tune!” — James
|Dimensions||64 x 64 x 64 in|
Cayman (2.7L) Stage 1, Cayman S Stage 1, GT4 Stage 1
|Custom TPC Tune:||
TPC Racing Tune, No Tune
Porsche 993/964 Supercharger Kit FAQs:
Q. Will the TPC Supercharger work on a stock engine?
A. Yes. The TPC Racing Supercharger Kit is designed to work with a completely stock engine. No internal modifications are necessary.
Q. How does supercharging affect reliability and driveability?
A. The TPC Racing Supercharger Kit does not compromise reliability & driveability. In fact, the additional torque produced at lower engine revolutions enhances the everyday driveability, enabling higher gear selections around town.
Q. How much improvement can I expect?
A. You can expect acceleration to rival factory-built turbocharged vehicles without the lag normally associated with turbocharged cars. The TPC Racing Supercharger kit will transform your 964/993 in to a completely different animal!
Q. Who can install the TPC Supercharger Kit?
A. The TPC Racing Supercharger Kit is a “Bolt-On” installation process which requires no permanent adaptation. While we would love to install the TPC Racing Supercharger Kit in our full-service facility in Maryland, we realize this is not always possible. Therefore, any competent technician specializing in the 993/964 should be able to perform the installation process. Detailed instructions and technical support is provided to all installers. Technicians or service facilities interested in becoming licensed installers should contact TPC Racing for more information.
* – All WHP(wheel horsepower) figures are determined using a Dynojet Reseach Inc., 224x RWD dynomometer. All BHP(crank/brake horsepower) figures are estimated.
**pictures show Supercharger Kit with OPTIONAL Liquid-to-Air Intercooler System
*** Installation on vehicles with the factory decklid/spoiler will require slight modification to the inner layer of the decklid. Modfication is minor and is NOT visible from outside the vehicle.
Pricing subject to change.
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook Disc Pair (Front 410x36mm)- Porsche 991.1 & 991.2 GT3, GT3RS PCCBPart #: 13.01.20025 Brand: Essex & AP RacingEssex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook front iron disc pair for 991.1 & 991.2 GT3 & GT3 RS to replace PCCB discs.
- 16.14" x1.40" (410mm x 36mm)
- Huge increase in airflow, cooling capacity, and durability vs. OEM PCCB discs
- Drastically less expense long-term running costs vs. PCCB
- Compatible with the standard front 991 GT3/RS pad shape used in OEM iron system
- Over twice as many internal cooling vanes as the OEM PCCB's
- Weighs almost the same as the OEM 380x34mm iron discs, despite much larger size
- Designed for: Club racing, time trial, autoX, HPDE
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, no modifications required
- Ultralight, fully floating, anodized billet aluminum hat with float control/anti-rattle clips