981 Cayman/Cayman S/GT4
“Before getting this tune, I thought about trading the car for a spider or the new 718 turbo s, which I have driven. Those cars have a lot about them to like as well, but at this point I’m glad I didn’t trade. I would miss the sound of that flat 6. Surprising how much more acceleration I’m getting in the mid to upper rpm range. Great work, Love the tune!” — James
|Dimensions||64 x 64 x 64 in|
Cayman (2.7L) Stage 1, Cayman S Stage 1, GT4 Stage 1
|Custom TPC Tune:|
TPC Racing Tune, No Tune
Porsche 993/964 Supercharger Kit FAQs:
Q. Will the TPC Supercharger work on a stock engine?
A. Yes. The TPC Racing Supercharger Kit is designed to work with a completely stock engine. No internal modifications are necessary.
Q. How does supercharging affect reliability and driveability?
A. The TPC Racing Supercharger Kit does not compromise reliability & driveability. In fact, the additional torque produced at lower engine revolutions enhances the everyday driveability, enabling higher gear selections around town.
Q. How much improvement can I expect?
A. You can expect acceleration to rival factory-built turbocharged vehicles without the lag normally associated with turbocharged cars. The TPC Racing Supercharger kit will transform your 964/993 in to a completely different animal!
Q. Who can install the TPC Supercharger Kit?
A. The TPC Racing Supercharger Kit is a “Bolt-On” installation process which requires no permanent adaptation. While we would love to install the TPC Racing Supercharger Kit in our full-service facility in Maryland, we realize this is not always possible. Therefore, any competent technician specializing in the 993/964 should be able to perform the installation process. Detailed instructions and technical support is provided to all installers. Technicians or service facilities interested in becoming licensed installers should contact TPC Racing for more information.
* – All WHP(wheel horsepower) figures are determined using a Dynojet Reseach Inc., 224x RWD dynomometer. All BHP(crank/brake horsepower) figures are estimated.
**pictures show Supercharger Kit with OPTIONAL Liquid-to-Air Intercooler System
*** Installation on vehicles with the factory decklid/spoiler will require slight modification to the inner layer of the decklid. Modfication is minor and is NOT visible from outside the vehicle.
Pricing subject to change.
770 LB/FT of TORQUE***Innovation not imitation; that’s the TPC Racing advantage. With 23 Pro Rolex Grand Am wins and 43 podiums, TPC Racing’s only focus is the pursuit of perfection in performance. We are now proud to offer a package to take the phenomenal power of the 997Turbo, to the next level. Our newest line of upgrades for the 997Turbo includes: TPC Racing RSx Turbochargers, TPC Racing RSx 127mm Intercoolers, Europipe Stage 2 Exhaust, and TPC Racing ECU tuning. As with all TPC Racing kits; this package has seen extensive testing including hundreds of dyno pulls, track sessions as well as real world driving. This combination of the right parts, and unrivaled tuning prowess have given TPC Racing the ability to produce the world’s most powerful pump gas VTG turbo upgrade package. Because of this kit’s unmatched power and efficiency, this kit has been appropriately dubbed the TPC Racing 775RSx.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPwtaYUkxY
- TPC Racing Proprietary Turbocharger (capable of producing up to 600HP)
- TPC Racing Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- TPC Racing Custom Molded Silicone Tubing
- TPC Racing 987/986 Turbo Cat-Back Exhaust System
- TPC Racing Cast Intake Plenum
- TPC Racing Custom Turbo and Intercooler Brackets
- High Performance Injectors
- Air Intake Duct
- High Performance Cone Filter
- Oil Feed and Return Lines
- High Flow Coolant Pump and Harness for Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- TPC Racing Custom ECU Flash Tune
- All Hardware/Fittings/Hoses Necessary for Complete Installation
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook Disc Pair (Front 410x36mm)- Porsche 981 GT4 PCCBPart #: 13.01.20029Brand: Essex & AP RacingEssex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook front iron disc pair for 981 GT4 to replace PCCB discs.
- 16.14" x1.40" (410mm x 36mm)
- Huge increase in airflow, cooling capacity, and durability vs. OEM PCCB discs
- Drastically less expense long-term running costs vs. PCCB
- Compatible with the standard front 981 GT4 pad shape used in OEM iron system
- Over twice as many internal cooling vanes as the OEM PCCB's
- Weighs almost the same as the OEM 380x34mm iron discs, despite much larger size
- Designed for: Club racing, time trial, autoX, HPDE
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, no modifications required
- Ultralight, fully floating, anodized billet aluminum hat with float control/anti-rattle clips