Showing 1–9 of 16 results
The TPC Racing modified Capristo high performance GT2 system features dual path exhaust to be the ultimate in sound and uncompromised performance controlled as an option by the DSC Sport Controller.
The TPC Racing modified Capristo Exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3D Laser-Scanning, CAD Design, Digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade T309 (1.4828) Stainless Steel and hand polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in F1).
SPORTS CATS 200 CELL:
The High Performance Sports Catalytic Converters feature 200 cell per square inch substrate fashioned from the highest quality materials currently available designed to improve air flow for your vehicle and increase performance.
The cell count of a catalytic substrate refers to the number of holes per square inch and is a direct indication of the flow capabilities of that substrate. The lower the count of holes the bigger the hole need to be to fill one square inch, a bigger hole subsequently flows more exhaust gasses.
All of this High flow will not help if the substrate is ‘squeezed’ into to small a diameter can or pipe. For this reason, The TPC Racing modified Capristo Sports Cats come packaged in 5.2 inch packages to maximize exhaust gas flow and operation of the valved exhaust system.
Essex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook Disc Pair (Front 410x36mm)- Porsche 991.1 & 991.2 GT3, GT3RS PCCBPart #: 13.01.20025Brand: Essex & AP RacingEssex Designed AP Racing 2-piece Competition J Hook front iron disc pair for 991.1 & 991.2 GT3 & GT3 RS to replace PCCB discs.
- 16.14" x1.40" (410mm x 36mm)
- Huge increase in airflow, cooling capacity, and durability vs. OEM PCCB discs
- Drastically less expense long-term running costs vs. PCCB
- Compatible with the standard front 991 GT3/RS pad shape used in OEM iron system
- Over twice as many internal cooling vanes as the OEM PCCB's
- Weighs almost the same as the OEM 380x34mm iron discs, despite much larger size
- Designed for: Club racing, time trial, autoX, HPDE
- Works with OEM calipers and wheels, no modifications required
- Ultralight, fully floating, anodized billet aluminum hat with float control/anti-rattle clips
- Part #: 13.01.10083Brand: Essex & AP RacingComplete front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the 981 GT4:
- Eliminates the need to remove the caliper for pad changes
- Saves 15 unsprung lbs. vs. OEM iron brakes and weighs almost the same as the OEM PCCB system
- AP Racing Radi-CAL with durable, ventilated stainless steel pistons (no ceramic piston caps to break) with anti-knockback springs
- Allows for the preservation of pricey OEM brake components
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- Clears OEM 20" wheels without a spacer
- 394x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing disc fits inside many popular 19" wheels
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK